Thursday, March 22, 2012

Maybe It's Not Too Late :'(

I feel bad today. Ya, probably Im gonna feel this way about 2 weeks? 3 weeks? and Maybe for the rest of my life? :'(
But, I know I need to wake up and face this reality. Cheer up girl ! That's just a piece of paper that can't change your fate. Can't change your life. Can't change yourself. You need to make a change. There's no term 'Failure' in this life. We are the one who planning our life. This is Not The END, girl ! This is just a Beginning....

Here I am,
Feels Like the walls are closing in. Once again, its time to face it and be strong.
I wanna do the right thing now, I know its up to me somehow... I've lost my way :'(

If I could take it all back, I would now! I never meant to let you all down :(
and now I've got to try to turn it all around and figure out HOW TO FIX THIS.... I know there's a way..
so I promise. I'm gonna clean up the mess I made... Maybe it's not too late....

So I'll take a stand, even though it's complicated. If I can, I wanna change the way I've made it :(
I've gotta do THE RIGHT thing now, I know its up to me somehow.. I'LL FIND MY WAY!
I'm gonna find the strength to be the one who holds it all together... I'm sorry and I know I can make it better.

Truly, I never meant to let you all down. I know there's a way to make it all right. So, I PROMISE. maybe IT'S NOT TOO LATE.

Maybe It's not too late, girl !



No comments: